The new Wicked Warnings Auto Flasher is here! Now being used to make our popular MIRROR MOD and PARK FLASH kits as well as MANY other applications!!
This module is extremely versatile and can be used for many different applications. The Auto Flasher is used to flash any of the factory lights on your vehicle if they are less than 5 amps total per output. While the module will work to flash any of the factory vehicle lights, LED lights are preferred for this product.
The Auto Flasher works with most vehicles and can be used to flash turn signals, roof lights, parking lights, fog lights, mirror lights and more! This dual-channel, fully isolated flash module interrupts any factory circuit to vehicle lights. When the Auto Flasher is not activated, factory light functionality will work as normal. Be sure to select your application from the drop-down list to receive a custom autoflash kit, including wire, basic instructions, and a link to an in-depth installation video. Or if you have the technical knowledge and prefer to order just the flasher then select the naked flasher and wire by your own plans.
This module includes 19 flash patterns and features our popular steady burn option. This product also features a waterproof casing and it is completely self-contained. You can mount this module indoors or outdoors on your vehicle.
- 19 flash patterns
- Available in a variety of custom applications.
- Application specific purchases include a link to install video and wire for the task. (sent AFTER purchase)
- Steady burn feature included overrides the flashing
- (a great option for the reverse override of flashing if used on reverse lights)
- Self-contained module that will not affect factory light uses when strobe mode is inactive
- This means YES your factory lights will still work normally when unit is off.
- Dual-channel fully isolated flasher.
- Synchronize up to 8 Auto Flashers at the same time
**Please Note: We do NOT recommend using this module with your brake lights or turn signal lights. At Wicked we firmly believe that brakes and signals should stay brakes and signals.
Please read the instruction guide, and view our demo video. Our demo video will provide more detail about the typical installation of the Auto Flasher by showing how we can hook it up to 2 ligths on the benchtop. We also display the available flash patterns and show you how to wire the module correctly.
If you have any questions about installing this product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
While the basic module has many different applications, check back later for MORE install kits. We will continue to add kits for the Auto Flasher to be used in more specific applications.