ALL PARK LIGHT KITS ARE NOW MADE WITH OUR NEW “AUTO FLASHER” MODULE, SO YOU’RE GETTING THE BEST AND NEWEST TECHNOLOGY FROM WICKED.
The most common use of the Universal Park Flash Kit is to flash the roof “parking” lights for Chevy, Ford, Dodge, and other models equipped with factory roof top cab clearance lights. This kit will allow you to use them as emergency lights as well as retain the OEM functionality when not in emergency mode. This kit is a wiring only modification and does not include any replacement lights.
The Universal Park Flash Kit is not limited to roof lights, as it can also be used on air cleaner lights and bumper lights also. With some creative wire work, this kit can be adapted to hundreds of warning projects. WE DO NOT ADVISE USING THIS KIT ON SIGNAL LIGHTS SUCH AS TURN SIGNALS OR BRAKE LIGHTS. PLEASE USE THIS KIT ON ONLY PARKING “CLEARANCE” LIGHTS THAT DO NOT ALSO FUNCTION AS SIGNALS. We at Wicked firmly believe that brakes and turn signals need to remain brakes and turn signals and not strobes.
This kit wires very simply with two easy to use “IN” and “OUT” circuits for interrupting the original lights power feed. Also, this kit includes PDF instructions that you can read below. See many of the video examples of this kit in action from Wicked Warnings vehicles and clients. This is an exclusive product available only here at Wicked Warnings. If you have any questions about this product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- (1) Flasher Module
- (12′) of 18-4 bulk wire to get you going on the roof light install.
- We DO NOT include a switch due to many truck not needing them, but we do sell them in the store CLICK HERE.
- We DO NOT include any power side wires either due to so many different needs but do sell that in store CLICK HERE.
- Easy to install with simple PDF instructions included. (PLEASE WATCH BENCHTOP VIDEO ALSO)
- WORKS AT ANY SPEED…VEHICLE DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN “PARK”
- Wire only modification so no breaking OEM seal on lights
- Easily used in many applications to strobe MANY parking light sets on MANY vehicles
- DOES NOT affect OEM functionality of the lights connected