ALL PARK LIGHT KITS ARE NOW MADE WITH OUR NEWEST MODULE, SO YOU’RE GETTING THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY.
The most common use of the Universal Park Flash Kit is to flash the roof “parking” lights for CLASS A and other large vehicles equipped with factory roof top cab clearance lights. This kit will allow you to use them as emergency lights as well as retain the OEM functionality when not in emergency mode. This kit is a wiring only modification and does not include any replacement lights. To be totally transparent, this is a WIRE IN KIT, this is not something you plug in anywhere.
The Universal Park Flash Kit is not limited to roof lights, as it can also be used on air cleaner lights and bumper lights too. With some creative wire work, this kit can be adapted to hundreds of warning projects. WE DO NOT ADVISE USING THIS KIT ON SIGNAL LIGHTS SUCH AS TURN SIGNALS OR BRAKE LIGHTS. PLEASE USE THIS KIT ON ONLY PARKING “CLEARANCE” LIGHTS THAT DO NOT ALSO FUNCTION AS SIGNALS. We at Wicked firmly believe that brakes and turn signals need to remain brakes and turn signals and not strobes. Reverse lights are fair game and so are loading lights.
This kit wires very simply with two easy to use “IN” and “OUT” circuits for interrupting the original lights power feed. Also, this kit includes PDF instructions that you can read below. See many of the video examples of this kit in action from Wicked Warnings vehicles and clients. This is an exclusive product available only here at Wicked Warnings. If you have any questions about this product, email us at email@example.com for more information!
- This is a POSITIVE SWITCHED KIT….please make sure your lights are POSITIVE SWITCHED
- (1) Flasher Module
- (18′) of each 18-2 input/output circuit 1 & 2 wire to get you started, order longer lengths CLICK HERE.
- (12′) of 18-5 power/control wire to help you reach your switches and power, order more same link above.
- We DO NOT include a switch due to many truck having them already, but we do sell them in the store CLICK HERE.
- It’s really hard for us to know exactly what wire you will need, we filled this kit with what we hope is enough for basic installs.
- FULL WICKED WARNINGS 2yr WARRANTY