The Defender remote siren amplifier has been designed with a new look and added functionality! The improved Defender includes the same simple operation, reliable performance and full-featured siren options as the original. However, this amplifier is more compact! Check out our demo video to hear the tones on the Undercover Defender Siren and Speaker Kit. The demo also displays our favorite switch panel by Whelen, the PCC8R. If you’d like, we can pre-program your purchase before we send it to you. The siren is also programmable as a single button to control all aspects.
Undercover Defender Highlights
- Compact 100 watt amplifier
- Two 3-position rocker swithces for Wail, Yelp and Phaser with Manual and Air Horn override
- Customize siren for each installation using DIP switch programmable options
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler enables siren tone selection through the horn button or a single push button switch
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable
Upgrade to the Carson Volunteer Remote Siren for Mechanical Tone Option
The Carson Volunteer Remote Siren is expertly designed for the volunteer firefighter. The compact 100-watt siren offers versatility with 20 total light control amps. Also, this siren offers flexible placement of the remote switch panel and amplifier. The remote switch panel features two individual 3-position rocker switches for ease of control. Additionally, you can select from wail, yelp, manual or mechanical tones and an optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone. This siren also features an LED backlit display and a Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands-free siren tone control.
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier with 20 total amps of light control
- Two illuminated rocker switches for light control
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, Air Horn, and Mechanical tone with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands-free siren tone control
- 2″ H x 6″ W x 6″ D
- Detachable wiring connectors and screw down terminals for power
- Sound output indicator light for diagnostics
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
If you have any questions about this product, please send us an email at email@example.com.