The Carson Volunteer Remote Siren is expertly designed for the volunteer firefighter. The compact 100-watt siren offers versatility with 20 total light control amps. Also, this siren offers flexible placement of the remote switch panel and amplifier. The remote switch panel features two individual 3-position rocker switches for ease of control. You can select from wail, yelp, manual or mechanical tones, and an optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone. The Carson Volunteer Remote Siren also features an LED-backlit display and a Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands-free siren tone control. Please note that you will also need a 100-watt speaker to use this siren.
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier with 20 total amps of light control
- Two illuminated rocker switches for light control
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, Air Horn, and Mechanical tone with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands-free siren tone control
- 2″ H x 6″ W x 6″ D
- Detachable wiring connectors and screw-down terminals for power
- Sound output indicator light for diagnostics
- Short circuit, high voltage, and reverse polarity protection systems
If you have any questions about this product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.