The Carson Undercover Defender Siren amplifier has been designed with a new look and added functionality! The improved Defender siren includes the same simple operation, reliable performance, and full-featured siren options as the original. However, this amplifier is more compact! Check out our demo video to hear the tones on the Undercover Defender Siren and Speaker Kit. The demo also displays a favorite switch panel by Whelen, the PCC8R. If you’d like, we can pre-program your purchase before we send it to you. The siren is also programmable as a single button to control all aspects. Please note that you will need a 100-watt speaker to use this siren.
Undercover Defender Highlights
- Compact 100-watt amplifier
- Two 3-position rocker switches for Wail, Yelp, and Phaser with Manual and Air Horn override
- Customize siren for each installation using DIP switch programmable options
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler enables siren tone selection through the horn button or a single push-button switch
- Short circuit, high voltage, and reverse polarity protection
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable
If you have any questions about this product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.